Recognised as an Exemplary Christian Self-Help Book by the Illumination Book Awards, Peace after Divorce: Choosing Concrete Actions Rooted in Faith, helps you with real-life issues to change your life for the better.
- Move beyond the pain of separation and divorce
- Deal with loneliness and divorce grief
- Win the battle with your thoughts
- Choose healing actions
- Cope more effectively with your ex and soon-to-be-ex
- Help children cope with separation and divorce
- Enjoy life after divorce as a single adult and more..
You can also help your children find safety and support that fosters a well-adjusted life despite your divorce, with Renee’s other book Children Coping with Your Divorce? What Parents Can Do to Help. She offers 12 opportunity areas where parents can take simple actions to enable their children’s ability to thrive. You will learn to:
- Minimise your children’s divorce-related stress and frustration
- Help children adjust to a life that is split between two homes
- Talk with your children about separation and divorce
- Help your children cope with a negligent parent
- Help children find spiritual grounding in a time of turmoil and more..
Having lead divorce recovery workshops for years, she urges divorcees not to “Become One of the Walking Wounded”. I found both her books to be a practical and sensible inspiration!
Both books are available at Amazon. Click on these links to buy yours now:
Posted by Sinta Ebersohn (creator of fairdivorce.co.za – Stellenbosch RSA)