You’re probably angry, disappointed, sad, frustrated, anxious and exhausted about the whole divorce thing. To make matters worse, it is difficult to concentrate on your work or focus on your responsibilities. Yes, I know what you’re going through every day, because I’ve been there myself.
I want to offer you a solution to your unique problems!
With my Personal Mentoring, you will
- Identify the real challenges you face in your divorce and figure out what to do about them, without the drama.
- Make informed decisions about the best divorce process for you and your family and obtain the right kind of support.
- Solve your practical problems and get some welcome relief in the process too.
- Walk away from your divorce with your self-respect and dignity intact.
- Foster healthy relationships with all parties involved, including your children.
When you join this exclusive group, you’ll learn to take ownership of your divorce process, manage it effectively and as a result, contain the potentially negative consequences of your divorce within realistic, manageable boundaries.
Written by Sinta Ebersohn (creator of fairdivorce.co.za – Stellenbosch RSA)